Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hi to all, and especially hi to anyone who's actually reading this. Sorry for extended delay. Had some difficulty getting in to make a new post. You'd think someone who teaches the dear beginners on the web (bless their little cotton socks) would have had the smarts to be able to figure a solutions weeks ago. NOT.
Blogs seem to be more a part of my life now. I had an invitation to join melb-opshopping.blogspot.com after having sent them some info, but just don't do enough op shopping to make it worthwhile. Check it out, though. They have a list of op shops around Melbourne.
I've been hitting youtube quite a bit lately, looking for video clips of jazz performances. It's a great thing to be able to listen to pieces that aren't in my collection and to find new ones I'd never seen before.
Coming up for Christmas, I found a great clip of a U.S. men's acapella group called "Straight No Chaser" doing their take on the Twelve Days of Christmas at www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8 quite funny.
Christmas. Aagh!

1 comment:

Jen said...

thanks for the link to the op-shop blog! i used to love poking around in these places but haven't had much idea where to go since I arrived in Melbourne.